Virus

“What is that noise….?” Sage complained, feeling like there's a beast watching her. ”AHHHH” Sage exclaimed as she heard hiss coming from the bush right in front of her. She felt like she couldn’t move but she could. She was too terrified about the noise she heard coming from the bush . Her siblings came. ”What is going on?” groaned her siblings until they saw. A green, brown and a creamy yellow snake came out the bush hissing at Sage as her siblings watched.
A young girl named Sage was watering her plants like she was told to, in the bushes she was watering she heard a sound but didn’t know who it was or what is was until a creatures appeared looking fierce and deadly. This story is about a creature that almost poisoned her until her siblings saved her from that threat.

Her siblings stood still in shock seeing a snake surrounding Sage’s legs Sage reached her hand to her siblings sobbing at them ,they pulled her and dragged her behind their backs. The snake hissed looking angry until another snake appear from another bush looking more fierce than ever.

Sage was in relief but then something happened. More snakes started to appear from the bushes, even some came from other houses in the front lawn. As people walked past they got bitten, Sage started crying. ”Why is this happening!?” Sage shrieked as she sniffed looking more scared than ever seeing the blood on their fangs was even scarier and disgusting they were surrounded as their parents were looking out the window calling the police looking terrified.
Out of our house more snakes were coming slithering across the ground looking fierce with blood on their fangs looking like they have bitten someone on the streets .”How are the people on the streets getting up aren’t they supposed to be dead and when did they have fangs!?””FANGS! Her sibling screamed ,thinking that their bite might have turned them into a human snake which makes it 10 x worse since humans are powerful and have the advantage to do anything .”THAT IT! Stay away from the humans who have fangs or any type of human you see in case you guys forgot they are infected with remember on the news it said about a snake infection this must be it everyone get inside without getting followed by the snakes get some weapons!” Said One of her siblings ,Sage’s sibling felt like she is such a genius going inside the house with a risk. Then the police came.

We got some weapons and the police got their guns and starting shooting the people and the snakes the ambulance came in to take the humans to cure them. Sage was getting followed by a bunch of snakes trying to get the knife and cut them into pieces and shooting the gun they were to heavy for sage a snake hissed at her as the snaked climbed up her legs. Sage closed her eyes two huge shadows gased upon her she thought she was gonna get bitten instead the snakes died thanks to her siblings they shot them and cut them most of the snakes died then it was over the police wore a suite to put the remaining snakes in cages so they would not bite the police.

After the humans got cured everything went back to normal. No more human snakes roaming in the streets. It was just a normal sunny day watering the plants but it wasn’t over yet fewer snakes still remain as some are still infected by the pandemic.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!