I Am About To Get Cooked

Hi I’m Chloe and I am 14 years old. And one day something bad happened to me I was hunting and three men came up to me and said to me we are coming to eat you. And I said to myself run they are coming to eat me. I am so scared the 3 men look ugly and scerey and they look big and muscley. And I ran as fast as can I ran so fast that I had no more breath lifted to run I finally got home. and locked the doors and windows, shut the curtains and called police. The phone number of police is 000 you can call that number. The police answered and I said POLICE POLICE PLEASE and the lady I was taking to me she said that she will get the police asap. And I said thank you so much. “Hello is this the police” and the man said yeah can you come to help me please I need help, help and the police said that he will be threre I’m there as soon as he can and I said ok. He came to my house and he saw the three men touching my house and doing staff to my house. please as soon as you can...
Like 10 minutes latter they were here they saw the three men. And they took him to the police and they started to talk to the three men about what they were doing. And they took the three men to the police shop and had them talk to more police people and why they went to my house to do that to my house.
And the three men said that we went to her house to eat her. And the police said that is not a good sin so u will be under arrest. And the three men said no I am not going under arrest because I didn’t do anything to her though. And chole said to the police and said that I was walking down to the shop to get a drink and I came out to walk home.
And started to walk home and suddenly the three men came up to me. and started to kick and punch me.
and they fooled me home. And I went In side and looked my doors and I forgot to lock the back door. and they came in to my house and they tried to cook me. And I called you guys to come and help help I need help.
And the police tock them away and I said a very big thank you do much.
And I unlocked my doors.
And I say a very big thank you,
I Preash ate that thank again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!