A Crack In The Wall


I was playing catch with my brother Max until my brother threw the ball too far. I went to get it in the hallway, as I went to grab the red ball I saw a crack in the wall in front of me. The creamy hard wall began to crack even more, I thought that was a sign to touch it and so I did. I caught myself flying until I touched the ground. I felt the grass tickle my feet, the wind making my hair float, trees swaying side to side, flying leaves circling around me, creatures walking and playing together. I said to myself “ this place is amazing! It has everything you can imagine.” I played all day long till the moon had risen and night had taken over. I woke up from a long day. I had mango cake for breakfast and the mango cake was delicious and healthy because it was made out of the fruit mango. Can you believe it! I heard hooves click-clacking from above, I turned myself to the direction where I heard it. I saw a carriage and a unicorn pulling it. I did not know who was in the carriage but I still said “ nothing is impossible here in this magical world” because I was excited to be here.
“ Hey there! Are you new here? said someone.
“Um, yes I am” I said in a calm voice.
“Cool, so what is your name? he asked.
“My name is Bella and who are you? ” I replied.
“ Well my name is Max,” he said.
Something popped up in my head, it was strange that I thought Max, my little brother, was the Max in front of me. The Max in front of me is wearing a green shirt, dark blue jeans and a black jacket, just like my little brother Max was wearing.
I asked Max “ are you Max blanket?”
“Yes, how did you know?” Said Max confused.
“I am your sitter max, you can’t fool me” I say.
“Oh, that is why your name was so familiar.” said Max.
I rolled my eyes then crossed my arms. I walked away and headed to a ship nearby.
“Do you want to ride across the ocean and discover more about this world,coz I do” I said staring.
“Or do you want to fly on a unicorn with me?” Max asked me.
“Yes!” I said in excitement.
“Ok, follow me to the unicorns!” Exclaimed Max.
Max and I ran to the unicorns as fast as we could, then we started to fly. We soar through the sky as we watch the world down below.
“This is awesome!” I yelled.
“I know right!” Max replied.
We landed on top of a huge dinosaur and slid down its tail. We sat down and relaxed.
“Bella! Bella!”
I woke up “NOOOOO!” I screamed.
“You scared me Bella’”said Max.
“Sorry”
I giggled.
“Why are you giggling?”
“Nothing!”

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!