View Outside My Window

The sky is flooded with calming shades of enchanting blue. The sun is a glowing orb blemishing into my room filling it to the rim with soft and majestic light. Clouds are little ornaments smeared into abstract shapes that complement the gentle and smooth sky. The tranquil wind waltzes with the cherry blossom petals as they hold each other's hands tightly, traveling across the serene neighbourhood. Birds soar through the sky singing mellifluous tunes. I see cars drive by on the small narrow road. Mellow and pleasant feelings are captured outside my window blurring out all bitterness. Gradually the world turns bright and blissful again and I can see everything so clearly. I wouldn't have ever expected that just a simple view can change your whole perspective of life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!