Bailey And The Bone

There was once a dog called Bailey. One PERFECT day, Bailey, Ryan, Xander and Sookie went for a walk. Bailey saw a dog and tried to attack it. Bailey pulled SO hard Xander's eight year old arms couldn't hold him for one more second and he tripped. BAILEY GOT AWAY! Luckily that dog wasn't overly strong and ran away.

They kept going and found a sign advertising a challenge to get a lifetime offer for free chicken bones. Bailey loves bones (and so does Sookie). It was in two days. Xander trained Bailey for HOURS AND HOURS! Days went by, and on the 4th of August it was Bailey's time to shine! He jumped, but he missed and fell into the water below. It seemed IMPOSSIBLE!!! Bailey whined sadly on the way home. Then Sookie told him about a science lab. So when they got home, Bailey sneaked out and went to the lab. He saw Doctor 'George Man' (Doctor G-Man for short). He told G-Man his problem and the professor knew EXACTLY how to help.

Bailey obtained the Professor's latest invention: "SPRING BOOTS 9000"!!!

He retried the challenge- Bailey made each and every jump and... WON!!! Bailey went home happily and enjoyed his prize of bones.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!