Rainbow Potion

Once upon a time lived a little girl called Violet, she had beautiful light brown, golden locks of hair and sparkling emerald green eyes. Violet wished with all her heart to be a magical fairy and her best friend and trusty steed Tango, a cute little welsh mountain pony to be a majestic unicorn.
Many years had past and Violet’s love of animals never wavered. She grew to be a gorgeous young lady and was now a veterinarian and helped many animals. Her dream of becoming a fairy was never lost in her vivid imagination and one day she had a marvellous idea!
Violet and Tango set off to the rainforest to make a magic potion. Not only did Violet want to help her animal friends but also discover a cure for Covid-19, a virus that was plaguing the whole entire world, making many people sad and unwell.
The rainforest had ginormous trees, scrunchy moss and sparkly bushes that blew sideways in the wind. It was a lovely time of year to collect many things for their magic potion. They used hair of a horse, drop of a waterfall, flower of a flame tree and feather of an eagle.
Violet ground up the ingredients and made it into a potion. She gave some to her pony Tango and ….WHOOSH! Within seconds Tango turned into the most beautifully, handsome and majestic unicorn. Violet was so astonished! She quickly drank the potion as well. A glittery flash passed in front of Violet’s emerald green eyes, to her surprise she now has glistening fairy wings!
Deep in the rainforest Violet and Tango spotted more fairies flying around some beautiful flowers blooming. They told Violet and Tango to travel over the colourful rainbow to find the answers they were searching for. So off they set following a windy path that went from left to right.
As Violet flew and Tango galloped along, leaves were falling down and rocks were skipping along the path. It started showering lightly. As the raindrops fell on Violet’s light brown, golden locks of hair she then spotted the colourful rainbow. Her and Tango flew right over the top of the rainbow, from red to yellow to pink and blue. “Yehaaa!!!” They screamed with joy. As the end of the rainbow sat a magic potion. Violet knew it was the cure for Covid-19 and it would save the world and heal humankind.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!