Tennis



Today I’m playing at Wimbledon in a match for girls. While I am waiting to play I can hear the crowd cheering loudly. When I walked out to play my game I was feeling really nervous. But once I started to play I forgot all about my nerves. The girl I was playing hit the ball so high I had to run a long way back to hit it. The match seemed to go on forever but the girl was still winning. She was doing some really hard shots and I missed some of them. Once I started to get into the game I managed to play some really good shots and the time was nearly over and we were tying. Then I just won the match and the crowd was cheering again.

Jacqueline Thomas
Dobroyd Point ps.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!