The Firework Carnival

One night a girl went to a firework carnival and her name was Sarah. Sarah was scared of the fireworks because she doesn’t like the noise of the fireworks. There was a big crowd and everyone enjoyed the show. Until Sarah smelt something smoky and there was also a missing dog. The owners of the dog were worried so Sarah went to look for the dog. Sarah found the dog and gave the dog back and the smoky smell was a fire the fire was going crazy so she ran home and got a bucket of water and ran back to the carnival. Sarah ended up as a hero. Sarah stopped the fire and she was happy for herself. Everyone enjoyed the rest of the show. Sarah enjoyed the rest of the show with the others. At the end of the show everyone went home with a smile on there face and Sarah went home to tell her family what she did at the firework show.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!