Ratty's Patty Problem

There were some anteaters that fell on the floor, because there mothers bashed them on the door.
But one thing that did stay, was a craving for a sports day.
One day they went to Ratty’s, but he was covered with meat burger patties.
They tried to get it off, but then he did a big loud cough.
They went to get the dog, but he smelt like a bog.
The anteaters didn’t know what to do, until they stepped on some smelly poo.
The smart one realised that Ratty hates poo so he will run out of the patties into a clean shoe.
But that didn’t work because he got distracted looking at some artwork.
Hoping to find Ratty, one said to open the shop so people will pick up anything that doesn’t look like a mop.
No-one wanted to to pick Ratty up because he wasn’t a shiny cup.
The anteaters knew it wasn’t worth trying until people outside were fighting.
One was jealous that the other picked up a car when he had a nut bar.
He thought it was unfair so he pelted him with rotten pears.
The anteaters went back to helping Ratty but there were ants on the meat burger patty.
Then Ratty did a bid sneeze and it made a huge breeze.
The patty came off, good old Ratty; I guess it’s the end for the meat burger patty.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!