Killing Spree

Chapter 1:
BOOM! “RUN!” cried the children. Kylie, Sophie and Ron scattered. When the three friends met again they were in the middle of a forest. “Our parents…” whispered Kylie.
“Why why!?” Sophie asked the sky.
“The bots are gonna pay for murdering OUR parents.” Kylie said.
“Hey its gonna be ok” Ron said.
“How do you know Ron!?” Cried Sophie “You never met your parents!”
“I did… m-my p-p-parents d-died when I was th-th-three” said Ron sadly.
“We’re sorry!” Kylie said miserably “Right Sophie?”
Hmph was all Sophie could manage.
“It’s ok” Ron had said.
“Let’s go” Kylie said. They walked past more and more fires. “The enemies took all the bodies” Kylie explained “Are you talking about dead bodies?” Ron asked. Sophie and Ron shivered with fright. As they started to walk Sophie stopped “what was that?”
Kylie looked confused “what’s what?” Kylie asked then she saw the light. Ron’s jaw dropped. They trembled as they walked towards it. They soon saw two bodies! And they belonged to children!? They all went white. Kylie fell to her knees and sobbed. “A-are y-you ok?” Sophie asked.
“M-my c-cousins” said Kylie. She covered her mouth.
Chapter 2:
“YOUR WHAT NOW!?” Yelled Sophie and Ron.
“M-my cousins…” Kylie said and kicked the ground. “Shhhhh” shushed Kylie.
“Wha-“ Kylie had covered Ron’s mouth.
“What the hell?” whispered Sophie.
“R – O – B – O – T – S” mouthed Kylie.
“Oh no” whispered Sophie in a panicked tone.
“I have an idea!” Ron whispered. He explained his plan. “Kylie you’re distractor because you’re fastest.” He whispered then he smiled. “Sophie you’re bomb placer because you’re the smartest” his smile widened. “And I warn you guys of danger or when to move back” Ron whispered slowly. “NOW!” yelled Ron. Kylie ran in. “You can’t catch me” she chanted. As the bots were chasing Kylie, Sophie set a bomb on the robot creator and the last robot! The robot ran into the mob of robots. “MOVE BACK!” Ron warned Kylie. She did and Sophie pressed the bomb activator! BOOM! The bomb went off and they had won the war! They all put their hands in and yelled……. “ANOTHER BOOK DONE!” The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!