I Went To France

April 6, 1956
Thought I would write a few notes before I leave on my trip to France with my sister’s. If you wanted to know their names are Esme [ my older sister.] and Harlow [ my twin sister.]. I hope this trip goes well. It’s in 3 days can’t wait.
April 7, 1956
Hey it’s me again 2 days until my trip to France with my sister’s. Just thought I would write a couple notes before I go.
April 8, 1956
Hey I’m back. I hope that this trip will go well as for my sister’s and I have already packed. I am going to pack my bag after I write to you. Tonight, we’re having a farewell party so that we can say goodbye.


April 9, 1956
Hey I’m writing to you for the last time and the ship is about to get to the docks so we can leave to go to France. I hope to come back to England one day. The ship is here now so I have to go Diary, Bye.

And from that day on Mallory didn’t return home to England. But unfortunately, the ship tipped and sank, but they got to shore safely and hopefully they can come home to England.

To be continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!