Man Vs Food

Chapter 1
Once it was a lovely sunny day but 30 minutes later it was just pouring rain with heavy thunder, strong winds and flashing lightning. It was the biggest storm anyone had ever seen, even in their life and the world.
After that storm the next day a man was eating his breakfast, his name was Guy, as he was about to put it into his mouth, it ran away and started to attack him. And so it happened to everyone and so all the food teamed up and men and women got ready for war. The people had gathered pitch forks, swords and shields, the food had just gathered the same thing but however they also levelled up their teeth, wait till next time to see the war.
Chapter 2
It was all muddy and dirty after the storm, all the food were all in one big group lined up together.
Same with the men and women, oh and especially Guy, even the babies were using forks because the pitch forks were too big to stab the food with. But then there was a superhero and superfood. The superhero’s name was Super Kid the superfood’s name was Super Avo. Super Avo was not like the other foods, he was nice to the humans, same with Super Kid, maybe because they were superheroes and superfoods.
Chapter 3
The food unleashed their mega giant armoured evil food Megapumkin so the humans unleashed their Megababy with a giant fork (because the Megapumkin has armour I had to make it fair). The two bosses didn’t care about the others they just fought and fought all. The Megapumkin had lost his armour then the Megapumkin exploded all over the food, and it was explosive guts so all the evil food had died. However, the humans had shields and blocked it, but then the shields were going to explode so they threw them just before they exploded and the humans won. They went to their normal selves, the Megababy went back to the gods, and the superhero and superfood went to their planets, and never fought food again. (Or did they, see the next Man V Food 2 and the battle and maybe the Megapumkin will return and the Megababy might lose. See it in the next Man v Food 2.)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!