Basketball Battles

Basketball Battles

‘Oh, please can I get it in the hoop to win $1,000 for the last game of the season?’
Oh, no! He missed the basketball into the shot and his teammates were crying sadly because the score was 124-125 – to the other team! Their coach was very disappointed that Steipan Curri.
Their coach was Michael Jordan. He was 44 years old. If they had won, they would have thrown a party but they lost so they had a sausage sizzle which they still enjoyed.

The season stopped a couple of days later. When it started again, they were all super happy to see each other. They said it’s a new season so we can win! They weer very convinced that they were going to win against the Dragons.
‘The Dragons are unstoppable!’ said Lebron James, but they still had the courage that they could win.
The won all their games and the time came for them to win. The game started and it was intense. They got the ball and scored but then there was a huge boom! They thought it was a car but it was a plane. There was fire everywhere and everything was broken. Some people go injured ery badly an went to the hospital. The basketball players didn’t get hurt.
They had to go to the new stadium. When they arrived they continued the game. I hour later the match finished. The team that won was the Tigers. Our team! The scores were 150-129 to us. They were so happy to win so they had a party and celebrated all day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!