Miracles Of Our Life

In 2011 I was born in the second biggest town in Iraq (Mosul). It was a lovely town it had lots of places with an old history. It was also a multicultural town. We all were friendly, caring, and had respect for each other. Although the dire situation was that after the battle of Baghdad but my family was still living there until on 10th of June 2014. I was three years old. I don't remember that much, but my family told me the story. Then Isis came And asked, "if you want to stay to you need to pay money, or you need to change your religion, or we will kill you." From that moment, an actual miracle started. We went to a safe place in Kurdistan, north of Iraq. Many families are waiting to enter. Later we saw many people sleeping on the street. The church and the hotels were entire. My Dad sold our car and organized a visa to leave Iraq and to travel to Jordan.
Not that easy to get a ticket, but we got the visa in less than one week. It was a miracle! Then we traveled to Jordan have we traveled Jordan with my family and my grandma's family. We applied to you. As every refugee re-rented a unit for three families, one room for each family that time a few people were traveling to America we did not have any money to stay in Jordan, and we could not work. We got help to Have food and vouchers from churches and some of the community, but it was not enough. My Dad applied to go to Canada; after one year, we waited for approval to go to Canada. We also had to wait. We did not know how many years it would take my family sometimes wanted to go back to Iraq. We did not have hope because America and Canada disapproved. Later As a miracle, we heard Australia's government agreed to take families that are refugees. We applied to go to Australia. We prayed to God to choose a safe place for us. It was also another miracle they called. After one week, everything happened quickly. We came to Australia after four months. We thank God for everything. Australia is a dream for everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!