Zapseus And The Dark Winged Stallion

A long, long time ago there lived a man named Seus. Seus was keen to find something or someone to battle. One day while Seus was walking he met the light god. The god told Seus that there was a horse with wings that was destroying the queen’s palace.

This was his chance. He always wanted to fight something and the time has finally come. For more protection he gave Seus a mask to reflect curses, a suit that zaps people if near, an electric gun, lightning force, and a belt that can hold a bubble gum that makes you feel full of courage. And with that, Seus changed his name to Zapseus.

Soon afterwards, Zapseus finally tracked down the winged stallion, what he didn’t know was that the beast was dark and that was his weakness. He tried so hard that he almost ran out of electricity. He kept shooting with his gun, but the beast kept on flying away. Then the beast kicked Zapseus with his hind leg and before long Zapseus was clinging on to a cliff. He couldn’t let go otherwise he’ll fall.

After clinging on a cliff for a while they finally made a deal. If Zapseus wanted the beast to not attack then he would need to stay in his cave every night, and that is how phones/iPads are used. When you close your phone/iPads it has blank screen and is black that is when Zapseus is in the beast’s cave, and when you open your phone/iPad it is bright and Zapseus is saving the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!