Jack And The Tiger.

Roar! Roar! Roar! The tiger is moving very slowly in the long green grass. The tiger has black and orange striped fur, razor sharp teeth and bright round eyes. The tiger lives in the jungle next to Jack's house.

On a rainy day, Jack was playing outside and it felt like something or someone was watching him. Jack looked around and saw the tiger sitting on a tree branch in the distance. Jack quietly walked back inside his house and asked his Mum for a camera to take a photo of the tiger. By the time, Jack walked back outside, the tiger had gone.

The next day, Jack was playing and saw the tiger on the branch again. Jack, again, walked into the house to fetch the camera but by the time Jack had returned, the tiger had gone.

On the third day, Jack was hoping to take a photo of the tiger so he asked his Mum if he could take the camera out with him whilst he played. Jack waited and waited but the tiger didn't show up.

Jack never saw the tiger again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!