Taking Down A Crime Gang

Hi my name is Florence Scotts and I’m just your normal Australian girl . After you read my story you might be thinking that I’m always brave and tough ! Well that’s not exactly me , I’m just your plain old girl with thick brown curls , baggy jeans and an old tshirt . Well now I’ve introduced myself , I can get onto the story about how Me and my family helped take down a crime gang !

So it was Christmas Day and me and my family were on a luxurious holiday in New York ! Now I don’t use the word luxurious loosely so we’re talking satin sheets , sky rise towers and crystal chandeliers . (My grandma got lucky and won the jackpot !) One night in the Hotel we opened the door for room service but instead 8 or so muscle bulging , gun wielding men came in . They told us to drop onto the floor , so of course we obeyed ! By this point my little sister Wren was making a puddle of tears on the marble floors . “Be Quiet” yelled one man in a husky tone ( this just made Wren moan and cry more ! )I felt my blood starting to boil and that’s when I knew for sure I was going to do something stupid ! See I have moments like this , when my urge for respect and equality takes over me and I become entirely possessed by that urge and I do stupid things ! How dare these men break into our room and tell us what to do , the NERVE ! While the guard man looked the other way I grabbed a vase and threw it at him , it smashed over his bald tattooed head and water trickled down his spine . He reached for his gun but It had at some point fallen onto the floor and Wren had sneakily picked it up , now she sat quietly in the corner aiming it at his feet . “No little girl, don't shoot me!” He pleaded . It was one of those intense staring situations , but when he started heading towards the door Wren pulled the trigger ! Everyone was freaking out , the guard man was sitting in the corner rocking back and forth screaming! The other men must have heard the screams and ditched because there were loud thudding steps going down the hall and into the foyer . I was in shock after what I’d just done , but there was pride in my step as I reached for mum's phone to call the police ! Soon enough sirens could be heard in the car park below . After the police had got us a new hotel room and made sure we were ok we ordered some pizza and gran called up to get the next flight back the next morning . In the airport the next day we got a call from the police , they said they had found the intruders and that they were a known crime gang , they even awarded our family a bravery award for helping take them down !

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!