Virus

VIRUS

The Covid-19 had taken over the galaxy. Foodland, New Landia and Earth-19 were the only places that were safe from the virus, but the planet that had most been affected by it was Earth, every one of its towns had at least five Covid-19 cases. That was until V.I.R.U.S was formed.

2020.
“Covid-19 has just taken over Siberia and is heading for India, you can see the swarm of virus infecting people right now, it’s chaos” reported Chuck Shield of 7 news. “Oh man” cried Jim Poty leader of the united nations, as he watched the dreadful news. “The world is over” sobbed Jim. “not entirely” whispered a mysterious, disembodied voice.

“W-w-w-who are you?” cried Jim, then Jim looked at his window he saw a dazzling blue light. It was brighter than a sapphire, bluer then the day sky. At first, he thought it was just some Covid-birds but really it was an amazing, floating space ship the size of a mansion. Then all of the sudden Jim was looking in awe at its beautiful colours and detailed paint, he felt like he was getting… pulled in.

Next thing he knew he was in the space ships control room. But then the beautiful sight was broken when he saw a fat, purple, slimy alien. “hello I’m Tominbob leader of the Squeezers” said the alien, Jim looked confused. “the squeezers were the first civilisation to kill the Covid-19” exclaimed Tominbob hopefully. Jim didn’t answer.

“Well anyway I want Earth to kill Covid-19 too” exclaimed Tominbob “so that’s why I want Earth to join V.I.R.U.S”. “VIRUS?” asked Jim. “Virus immediate response united society” explained Tominbob. “Oh, ok Earths in” said Jim.

Over the next few years V.I.R.U.S killed all of the Covid-19 and became the heroes for all time. That was until Covid-Boy gave the last case of Covid-19 to Jim. So, Jim thought he was dead. But luckily Jim woke up in Hospital not sick at all! He jumped out of his bed and onto the floor then he went to find Covid-boy…

THE END
Virus 2 coming soon

By Callum Langdon

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!