Let The Game Begin

Gaming is about skill and speed, practice is key, so bring it, and let us see.
Levels, modes, challenges galore what’s your favorite to hit them all?
Blitz is all about the speed, but if you don’t keep up you will start to bleed.
One shot lets you jump high, so let the gravity guide your aim from the sky.
High Explosives make’s the world go boom! so if you play it you’ll meet your doom.
The better loot you get, it’s most likely you’ll win the bet.
As the storm comes in, the stakes get slim, so build your fort and don’t let them in.
350 million players in 2019, most of them are mainly teens, but don’t let that stop you from making your mark, so grab out your console and let the gaming begin!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!