Secret Time

The three girls stood silently mouths wide open, in shock staring down at the ground. No one would believe what an astonishing thing they had found. Grace thought to herself, what will we do with this strange discovery?
The day started just as any other ordinary day. Mary and Grace had gone over to Victoria’s house just like every other Saturday morning. They met Victoria her garden ready to make their vegetable garden, so they didn’t need to go to shops every day and waste their time when they had better things to do.
They got some blue gloves and seeds. Once they were ready, they started to dig. A few minutes later, Victoria felt something hard among the soft, rich soil. Victoria knew that her house had been passed down for generations, so whatever was down there must belong to her relatives. She called out to Grace and Mary to help her dig around the strange discovery in the hollow ground. The three girls kept digging until they found the edges of the rusty large door. “I do not think that we should go there. “Said Grace, “what is something bad done there?”, but Mary was far too curious to just sit there. “It could be a great adventure”, said Mary. “Like a quest?” asked Victoria smiling wildly.
Mary, Victory and Grace grabbed the enormous circular handle. Eventually, all the girls managed to open the door. It was dark, but they still could see a machine. Maybe a time machine thought Mary. They decided not to go in the machine today, but they will go next week, when meet in Victoria’s house again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!