If My Family Lives At The Waterpark

“Mum, dad hurry up.” said Julia cheerfully.
“Ok we are coming” replied Julia’s mum whose name is Alice.
“Remember it starts at 11:00am mum, dad” remembered Julia to her parents who are already getting in the car.
“Off we go to the lottery” called her dad from the front. Julia’s dad’s name is David.
“Here we are” said Julia as she pointed to a place.
As Julia and her parents entered the place where they get their lottery ticket, there were already other people waiting for their lottery ticket. Julia’s family were waiting in line. Not everyone got lucky. When it was their turn, Julia and her parents got lucky. They got to live at the waterpark. They are so excited. They went to the waterpark the next day at 9:00am. So for breakfast, they had egg, but how will they cook it? Luckily, Alice had foil and it was quite a sunny day so Julia’s mum can cook the eggs on the foil. After breakfast, Alice had to wash the dishes and Julia had to wash her shorts because she made them dirty. Since there is a lot of water at the waterpark, Julia washed her shorts in one of the pools. But she was a bit unlucky, because someone was swimming in the pool that Julia was washing her shorts in. So, this happened, Julia was washing her shorts and then she accidentally splashed her shorts on somebody’s head while they were swimming. This happened while Julia’s mum was washing the dishes. There were only 5 showers, 4 were already used. So Julia’s mum used the last shower to use as a sink. Unfortunately, some other person in the waterpark will have to wait. Since the waterpark is Julia’s new home, she still can’t delete homework. To Julia it is challenging, but she has an idea. She can ask the lifeguard since lifeguards help people. So, Julia asks the lifeguard to help her with her math homework. But the lifeguard doesn’t pay attention to people drowning. Like Julia’s dad who acts like a baby fell into a baby pool. He doesn’t even know what he is doing. The next day Julia had chips for breakfast, but her mum is furious. When Julia tries to get another chip, she gets a piece of paper. On it, it says ‘Zoo.’
“Finally,” said Julia and her parents relieved. That means they don’t have to stay in the waterpark anymore, they get to stay at the zoo.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!