Pain

Emotions evade my thoughts and feelings, with the tears clouding my eyes and sight of who I was. It was hard. It was hard, to pretend to be strong even when you felt as you were being ripped to shreds. It was hard to put on a smile even though my whole world was crumbling. It was hard, to even breathe. Every breath I took, I thought did I even deserve this, was I worthy? I hear everywhere to love yourself and stay strong. Easier than done. Words come out endlessly but at a point do they even mean anything. I tell these things to others, but am not able to do so myself. What is the point of these useless words, do they mean anything, anymore. Every step I took on this planet, I felt as if I was dying, slowly, bit by bit. I held it in for so long, but now I can't anymore. I have to let go. It was hard, so hard. I tired but for what reason, for friends and family. But they never look my way anymore, and friends they leave once told. It was hard, especially at those times. It was hard to hold on to an invisible piece of string they called hope. It was hard and now, it was time to go. A place, where it would be quiet and peaceful, a place where I could finally live.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!