Galactic Man Saves The Day

SUPERDUDE SAVES THE DAY
3…2…1… BLAST OFF!!! The MV11 Super-Rocket had just been launched towards mars. I asked the co-pilot Tony, “How long will it take to get to Mars?” I asked. Tony replied and said, “because of how fast this rocket goes, about 2 weeks.”. “Good to know” I replied.
13 days later… Mars was in sight. I shook Tony awake. He was really startled. He was dreaming about swimming in a huge tray of delicious, steaming, and cheesy lasanga. “Landing in approximately 1 hour and 5 minutes”, said the computer. We put our seatbelts on and prepared to land.

When we touched down on Mars, we stepped out of the spaceship onto the red planet. “Wowwwww” exclaimed Tony. Suddenly the computer from the spaceship said,” self-destructing in 5... 4… 3… 2… 1… KABOOOM! KABLAMMY! “NOOOOOOO” we both screamed. Then I passed out...

I woke up in some sort of tent. I sat up and saw Tony on the ground next to me. I walked out of the tent, leaving Tony asleep behind me. A little green creature crawled over to me. It started making funny noises. It led me to a spaceship. It was the remains of our spaceship, the MV11. There was a bunch of aliens quite like the same one led me here. They were repairing the spaceship.
12 minutes later…
The spaceship was ready to go. I got Tony. He was happy that the spaceship was repaired. We hopped in and set a course back to earth. 13 days later… we were back on earth. Later that day...
The scientists asked what the red beeping thing on rocket was. I said, “I’m not sure. Could be a tracking device.” Maybe the aliens put it there? I wondered. Crash Crasssshhhhh!!! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! The TV said “Galactic Man is fighting a bunch of aliens. He does not look like he is doing too well. He sure could use his sidekick, SuperDude.” Just then, Tony ran into the toilets. He came out in his super impressive suit and then he flew through the ceiling.

The TV was showing SuperDude bashing the aliens to pieces. He then used his laser eyes to cut the legs of the water tower down, making it fall on top of the aliens. Every single alien was crushed to smithereens. The news report said,” Thanks to Galactic Man’s and SuperDude’s heroics, the entire world was saved.” From that day onwards, there was no robberies, it was just aliens trying to take over the world.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!