The Ninja’s Day Out

Excellence Award in the 'Play On Words 2021' competition

Tap, tap, tap, I opened my reading folder and seven little ninjas wearing rainbow coloured gloves flew out on a paper airplane! One was holding a carrot and shooting lightning out of it.
They were called Naughty Nancy, Kicking Kathryn, Punching Peter, Invisible Ivy, Sweeping Sarah, Climbing Clark and Mr Gripping Greg. My teacher looked up from the blackboard and she saw all the green cushions from the squishy corner were stuck on the ceiling with super sticky sticky-tape.
“I think Ivy did that.”
They were doing such funny things that they made the whole class laugh so much.
Then all the ninjas started brushing their teeth and spitting toothpaste bubbles everywhere! My classroom was filling up with lots of bubbles.
After that they were playing soccer ball tennis, the ball was bouncing around all the desks. I nearly got hit in the head!
Everyone packed their bags super quickly and ran to the library, we borrowed lots of books. The ninjas borrowed some too!
I was in such a hurry because my ninjas were making so much trouble and I didn’t want them to make any more mischief! I grabbed the ninjas and ran home as fast as lightning.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!