Jeff's Amazing Escape

Hi my name is Jeff, and I am 13 years old.
I have a plan to rob the bank for money. Afterwards I will escape to my hidden fort in the valley of Cheetahs. I have built my fort to include a bunker to hold all my food and escape equipment. The fort has floor traps which swallow people up when they are stood on. The front and back entrance have lasers and cameras to alert me of intruders.

Jeff’s plan today was to rob the bank. He went and broke in and stole ten million dollars. He drove away in his car and dumped it before he got on his motorbike. He drove to the valley of Cheetahs.

When Jeff arrived, he had toast for his breakfast and a big glass of milk. Then he went for a walk around the forest to check his security cameras and traps. He then played on his zipline and had dinner. After dinner he went to sleep down underneath his bunker. In his bunker he had a fold out couch which had a hidden trap door to a tunnel which went to the river.

The next morning, he made a slide and ladder from the top of his fort so he could escape quicker because he is worried that someone may come and break in. As he is working on his escape plan, the police come to his fort. The alarms startle Jeff. He runs to get away. He climbs up his ladder and grabs hold of the zipline. He swings off with all his might. He swishes through the trees and disappears into the thick forest. He crashes into his mattress which he has hidden at the end of the zipline. He gets up and grabs his hidden backpack of all his secret equipment. He jumps on his motorbike and speeds off.

The police are still looking for him in his fort. They cannot find him. He was super quick to get away and left no trace behind him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!