Jeffrey The Ninja And The Black Eagle

Jeffrey the ninja is at the bank stopping the crime! The bank is being robbed by The Black Eagle. The Black Eagle had swooped in and tied up all the staff and put them in the safe. He was there to steal the Diamond of Luck. The Diamond of Luck was very important because it held magical powers that made people super strong and fast. It also made people invisible.

The Black Eagle enters the basement trying to escape. The lasers are activated. He panics and runs to find an exit. He runs into the cupboard. In the cupboard he found 3 buttons. A blue one, a yellow one and a red one. The Black Eagle didn’t know which one to press.

Jeffrey the Ninja has caught up to the Black Eagle. The Black Eagle panics and presses the yellow button. A loud noise screeches throughout the room.

Jeffrey the Ninja attacks The Black Eagle. They stare at each other. Jeffrey runs and jumps towards The Black Eagle. He lands on top of him. They wrestle with each other. Jeffrey has a secret weapon. He starts to tickle The Black Eagle. The Black Eagle starts to laugh and laugh. He gets louder and louder. He yells to tell Jeffrey the Ninja to stop because it hurts so much. The Black Eagle really wanted to see what happened when he pressed the yellow button.

As Jeffrey captures The Black Eagle and secures him, they both notice a deep dark hole in the floor. They both go to look down the hole. As they looked down they saw another button to press. Jeffrey was so excited that he had to press it. As he pressed the button they both get swallowed up and they both fell down towards a pit of water. They struggle to the surface. Jeffrey grabs a log which is floating by. He grabs hold of The Black Eagle. As they float through many tunnels, they both notice the tunnel was made of gold and there were many jewels. Neither of them could stop. Soon they went through an opening and down the river further. The Black Eagle was trying to go back as he wanted all the jewels.

A helicopter went over them. It had been tracking Jeffrey. It had a rope hanging down. Jeffrey attached himself and The Black Eagle to it. The helicopter flew away and no one, including Jeffrey was able to find the tunnel ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!