On The Run

It was a horrifying scene for Andy who is a trained soldier, born to kill and had accidentally stabbed an innocent police officer next to the river and ran into the forest nearby.
Commander Rogers looked at the scene and brought the army officer at the scene. They went to a tent nearby to discuss the matters but were interrupted by James, who trained Andy for what he is today. “What are you going to do, Rogers?” said James. “Stop James! I am going to send out 50 of my skilful, brave and deserving men to hunt him down and give him a life sentence.” said Rogers. “Oh really! He will just slip through your grasp and will never be caught.” said James. “We will see about that.” said Rogers and told the army officer to get the best-trained, best-equipped, and most experienced warriors into the forest and catch him.
Andy was walking through the forest with a rifle hung on his back and carrying a LILE knife. He was walking through the forest when he was seen by one of the soldiers and ran. He then squatted in the lush bush where he hid himself behind sandbags, but he feared that he would be easily spotted. Suddenly he also started to panic that he would not survive. He thought if he really had to, he would just jump into the mine.
The soldiers told each other that one of us would go in there but all of them were scared like a cat in a tree. The leader of them thought that Jake could shoot a missile at the sandbags where Andy was hiding like the hunting crustaceans. Jake took aim and shot but on the other side of Andy. He knew they had shot a missile so quickly ran deep into the mine.
The only thing Andy could see was pure darkness and he had just aimlessly gone through the mine. After a few metres he had been attacked by a group of rats which started to bite him and scratch him, and he pulled every one of them of his body and ran for his life. When he found himself outside, he was as cool as a snake. He started to make a campfire and started to think of what he would do in a new life!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!