Never Give Up

There is a girl called Lily, Lily is 11 years old and she had to travel to Australia with her parents.When she arrived to Australia it was too difficult for her to talk to others because she had came from a country that speaks different language . She started learning at home english and she was trying her best to learn how to talk in English .
Lily was too smart and in 5 month she learned English, her parents wanted to put her in a school and they went and spoke to the principle and done everything so she can go to school .But they were waiting from the school to make a test for Lily to see how smart is she and If they can except her to be a student in a private school .Lily’s parents never gave up and they went to more school so they can except her in there school. One day the phone rang and lily’s parent answered and it was the private school they invited her to go and do a test .
Lily was soo happy .On the second day she woke early she got ready and went to do the test.after one week they execpeted Lily to be a student in their private school .
Lily was soo happy and she went and bought everything she needs for school ,
On her first day of school Lily was excited and she arrived at school with a smile the bell rang and she went to her class, in the classroom some students were making fun of how Lily looks and Lily was ignoring them and she kept focusing on the studying .Alot of people tried to annoy her but she did not answer and she made a lot of good friends. When the year ended the school was giving the exams result and Lily was the first person on her grade of getting A+ At all the subjects her family were proud of her and she was proud of her self.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!