The Human Fish

My name is john and this is my origin story. When I served in the war something weird happened I was hit with a needle that made me turn into a fish. Not a regular fish but a fish that could switch from human to fish. And it stings being a fish. When I turned back into a human I had gills on my face and I looked weird and I was banned from the war for looking weird. I then tried to go to the doctor but he just thought I was weird and he told me to go to a psychologist. Does everybody in the world think I am weird now? I then tried to make a potion to make me not a fish. I then found a cure but if I would drink the potion I made, but like all potions, it had a risk and I could not make one without a risk a then drank the potion and my eyes turned back to normal and so did my body. I then made multiple potions and sold them to soldiers with the problems like me the only problem was the guy I sold it looked like the bad guy who made me a fish! Why would he want something that would fail his plan?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!