My Adventures In The Human Body

Series 1:The Human head and Face
Let’s start with the past.You see.No one ever cared about the human body.Well,let’s see now.You can see that there are many people that care about the human body.What if we start with the head.Now the head is the most important part of the body.It is a very restless automatic machine.The only way to keep it healthy is by eating healthy and feeling stress-less.Let us now explore the human eyes.The human eyes are the reason we move around.With our eyes we can see anything we want.That is the only reason anyone thinks they are used for.I am now using my eyes to write this story.That is how important the eyes are.Let’s now explore the human nose.The human nose is used for many things like smelling and inhaling.The nose is very important.It looks like we have two more adventures:the human ears and mouth.You should choose.

Ears: Mouth:
The human ears are important. The human mouth is the only reason
We can hear with them and we can also We survive today.Without the mouth,
understand with them.Without them we The heart would have no fuel to stay
Would be like zombies.What would we Working.As you can see, science
Understand without them. Has helped us learn many new things.
Without it we would be dead by now.

Note:
I only wrote this because I have tried to let out science facts my way. I have not joined this competition to win.I have joined to show all that i know about it.Hopefully I will join the next competition to give a second series.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!