The Bully

Some people tend to bully you for some simple reason, they could push, hit, or punch you. Hi my name is Nadia Alexandra and I am 16 years old my mother is a doctor and my father is a painter, anyways, let me tell you my childhood story. I was only 8 years old when I got bullied I didn't have much experience to why older students bully younger students, it would always happened in the morning or at lunchtime or even at recess time but as I said I didn't have much experience to why they were bulling young students, days passed and I was sick and tired of it I wanted to stop the bullying, I wanted others to have the right to stand up for themselves and not to be afraid of getting bullied, so I said to my self today is the day I stop it,but it didn't go as I thought it would go. It was the worst day of my entire life I got bullied. The first thing that happened to me was that I got a warning from a student from the tenth grade she had brown hair and wicked and nasty smile, she wore a black jacket and neckles around her neck she looked evil. Days passed and after a warning came a slap after a slap came a punch and after a punch came a threatening. I was only 8 you probably think how can a young girl take that much bullying. All that was just to stand up for someone and I accidentally got one for myself, I wanted to stop the bullying so badly but I didn't know how to, the only thing I could think of is moving to a different school and not having trouble getting bullied by a person older than me. So, I told my mother and father everything that happened to me at school for the past days and they told me not to be afraid anymore and that everything will be alright so all my worries disappeared. But I was wrong nothing disappeared I was still stuck in my nightmares my parents told the principal and the principle didn't really do anything all that he did was give a detention, I was really mad the bullying was insoluble the next day I come back to school the bully put an indelible marker on my face. Three days passed and the Parker that was in my face went, I wanted the bully to stop instantaneous but it took a lot of time. So then I thought of a plan I wonted to underestimate the Billy's ability, to make her angry then I wanted to threaten her to stop bullying me, but I wondered if it was a good idea, it took an hour to think then I decided to stick to the plan, after a day it worked. There is always a way to deal with bullying, don't worry.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!