Inhumane

The year is 2210. I had always ; and always will ; ponder of what I am. Am I an evil Dictator, a racism Abolitionist, a boss, the head of a superpower, an average person or just a figure in the endless brutality everyone was facing.
Will I be the only one who actually thinks of the present-day savage and blood-filled crossfire? Will the endless war ever end? I feel that these questions were questioned 189 years ago.
Am I a stranger to the infinite sea of alienoid figures known as “humans”? Will my torture ever end?
My only will is that someone would free me from the endless cycle of these ‘savages’ using my family and I as an infinite source of energy. These foul monsters believe in this soul energy that they use to try and recreate life and to turn the baneful beasts into immortal beings.
Then they would create a Withering Demon : a mythical creature us Zenaslopains believe him as an unruly Legend’s helper. However, it would be used to create interdimensional travel.
“The nightmare…HAS ONLY JUST STARTED”. This was the first sentence I had heard in 80 years. I eventually gained the power of respawn and to teleport. I had a 30 minute cooldown and a 100 metre range. I used my ability to teleport out of the hell I was living in. My plan was to save the victims of the soul energy experiments, but it was too late. They had gotten there before my cooldown ended.
Instinctively, I hurtled across the many corpses, rocks and waste ahead of me. I wonder if I would later become a revolutionist leader that had succeeded in winning 1BHQ2E back from the demonic humans.
That’s what happened.
I franticly rummaged my back sling [ a backpack ] for a phone which I found. I called my cousin, Griac Zeventicular to get his Invisible Low Layer and pick me up.
A long awaited 51 years later. My army of Serpents, Zenaslopains and I stood in front of the United World Dominators’ army. Their greatest men challenged me to a duel. 20 versus 1. They outnumbered me, but I was actually the last of the Otherworldly Race. I was the successor to the throne and the most powerful of them all. I want revenge. I defeated them with ease, however the war had started. Brave warriors falling and defeating others left, right and centre.
Unexpectedly, the UWD’s king, Jan “Tyrant” Nero, came, screaming at me “YAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!”.
I withdrew my BLADE OF THE COSMOS and ended his reign with one, cosmic strike. The following army that were slow but strong were The XENJAKUWBOXIJ ARMY. I knew it was now or never. I charged at their Kingpin who was shockingly: my cousin, Griac Zeventicular.
“Aah, so it’s my favourite playmate, Lucius Danger!” lamented the source of this madness.
Everyone was shocked. It was as if a pause button halted the crossfire. No-one knew my real name. Only the enemy this whole time: the Kingpin of the XENJAKUWBOXIJs and my extinct race knew of my legend.
“What are YOU doing here? Maybe you’ve come to take the dead and eat them, or maybe you came to end me? I replied, determined to end this problem once and for all.
“Yes”, he said.
“Well then, don’t you know of my legend? Andddd…Aren’t you supposed to be scared of this?” I vocalised.
I showed him my birthmark: the sign of Greatness on my right upper arm.
“SEIZE HIM!!!” Griac roared, his face slowly turning into ashes.
Immediately the 3 armies clashed. They fought ferociously, but not as ferocious as Death himself, peered onto the Kingpin and I. Griac forgot where he was and stared daggers at Death.
“Too soon,” I thought as I saw my [ not real ] brother charge at Griac with fireballs. I realized that the escapees were a floating head vaguely resembling my head. Their body was a floating pile of smoke, revolving around an invisible vertex. They have rods made of inferno circling the imaginary point in their body. I will make them a new race: the conflagrators. The remaining 2 armies clashed head first.
2 days later. We had won. I bid farewell to the Zenaslopains and wore my dimension hopper boots. I travelled through dimensions, when I found a terror…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!