The Magical Wonderland

Once upon a time a girl named Lucy was walking when she accidentally walked right into a bright portal. So she had to close her eyes. When she opened her eyes, a unicorn appeared out of nowhere. The unicorn was so beautiful. The unicorn found some berries and gave them to Lucy. Lucy couldn’t believe she could understand the unicorn. The unicorn said “I am Chrystal. I protect the Chrystals in The magical wonderland. What’s your name?’’ “ My name is Lucy. How do I get home?’’ The unicorn smiled.”I know someone who can help .Hop on!’’So Lucy climbed on and WHOOSH!! They went past a mountain, rainforests and beaches. When they reached a house covered with purple and pink paint they stopped and went inside. “Whoa! Look at that!’’ said Lucy pointing to a purple and pink picture showing a beautiful Joaquin.Suddenly the same Joaquin in the picture appeared.”Oooh visitors I’ve never had visitors before! Come sit down! I’m Glitterswirl. I protect the glitter and glitterswirls from Glitterswirl cave. What are your names? “I’m Lucy and this is Chrystal. We are friends ’’.“Nice to meet you Lucy and Chrystal”.‘‘ Could you help me get home Glitterswirl’’? ‘‘Sure I’d be happy to help”. “Just walk through that door”. So Lucy said goodbye to her friends and walked through the door. Suddenly she was back home. How? She missed it very much. Lucy woke up. Oh it was just a dream! Lucy wouldn’t have liked it if it was real!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!