Teddy The Murderer

Tom was sleeping peacefully in bed with his favourite toy, teddy. There was a thunderstorm but Tom didn’t care because he was with his teddy.

The very next day… “Tom! You have Baseball practise today!” Said dad. “I’m coming, dad!” Replied Tom. Tom put on his helmet. “Ready!” “Are you going to bring your teddy?” Asked dad. “Nah, I almost lost it last time.” Replied Tom.

Meanwhile… Teddy was waiting for Tom to come.” Gee, he sure is worried about losing you…” Said Pinguin. “Yeah Pinguin he’s never left me here-“SHUT UP AND GET BACK INTO THE TOYBOX!” Screamed a voice, it was Dolly. “In a minute.” Replied Pinguin. “Whoops! Gotta go!”

“Gee I wish I could see the Baseball game.” Meanwhile… Tom was playing Baseball. The Pitcher hurled the ball at Tom. Tom swung but.. The ball hit him in the face! “OUT!” Shouted the umpire. “Grr stupid umpire!” Mocked Tom.

On the way home, Tom spotted a yard sale poster, instantly, an idea came to mind.

Once he got home he started mindlessly throwing random toys into the bag, including teddy!

“Toys! Get your toys!” Teddy peered out of the bag to see he was not at the yard sale anymore… He was at a completely different house. He saw a kid playing with Mike pig and Pinguin.

Teddy started to cry. He missed Tom. He knew there was only one thing to do. Teddy searched for X, Y and Z. They were balls. “X! Y! Z! Where are you?” “Zzzzzzzz….” “What’s that? Z? Z! Wake up!” “Mmmmm? Oh, h-hello.” Said Z. “Where’s X and Y?” Asked teddy. “Oh, them? They’re rolling around under the kid’s bed.” “WELL, GO AND GET THEM LAZYHEAD!!!” * Z rolls away.*

Meanwhile… “ Daaaaaad! Where’s my teddy? I lost it after the yard sale…” Asked Tom. “I saw you throwing it into the bag.” Replied dad “WAIT WHAT?! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” “Next time don’t be so careless, buddy boy.” “Sniff sniff!”

Meanwhile… “Alright X, Y and Z, Get me that kitchen knife!” “Yes sir!” Said X. “I’m not sure…” Said Y. “ZZZZZZZZ!” Said Z.
“Hut hut hut hut hut!” Marched X. “Z your so heavy do I have to carry you?!” “ZZZZZZZZZ…” “UGH!” Complained Y.

“Here!” Said X. “Yes! Time for the assassination!” Screamed Teddy. That night… Haha whispered teddy. “Y, carry the knife!”“UGH!” Heh- “Hide! He’s waking up!” “Grrr! I was soooooo close!” Yelled teddy quietly. (Which makes no sense.) “Plan B, Attack at MID night! That night… “Hehe-Agh I woke him up!!!!!!!” "Plan C, pretend it”s his dad!” That night…”Knock knock! *Grabs knife* “HEY!” Screamed Mike Pig. “Are you trying to kill our kid?!” “ARGH you ruined it!” “

Plan D, Poison his oak milk!” “But I only drink Oak ‘cause I like the taste!” Complained Y. “Thats my line Screamed teddy. That Morning?… "Hehe!” “Pour!” “AND NOW YES, DRINK IT! DRINK I- “zzzzz” “Z! You're ruining my manifesto!”

Casually drinks milk * “Aaaaah- *dies*!”
“YES-No!” The kids dad was mourning over the kid. “Tim! WHYYYYYY???!! I’ll never drink Oak again! CURSE THAT MONSTER WHO POISONED MY DEAR SON’S RASPBERRY- WHIPPLE- SCRUMPTIOUS WITH TWIRLS OAK MILK! GASP! *sees teddy holding a canister of poison.

Instantly Dad grabbed a cardboard box and shoved teddy very violently into the box he took the box to the alley and chucked it into a dumpster. “Think you can kill my little baby?” , he was heard to say. Teddy quietly shed a tear. He knew that he could never have an owner again and had to rot In the trash.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!