Dream Big

When the navy-blue sky comes at night, a new big dream comes at sight.
Dreams are supposed to be big, not small like a little twig.
Mum and Dad said its good to dream even though some dreams are not as good as the other ones seem.
Dreams are something I enjoy to do. Maybe you will like them too.
Some dreams in the morning will light our day but some will let our happiness flow away.
Dreams can turn into nightmares which means to be aware.
Its ok to be afraid just think about the good things I said.
When you're in your bed and you've said your good byes that means your ready to close your eyes.
I could dream about a thousand things even being famous with lots of rings.
well its time to say good bye, so now first step is to close your eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!