The Life Of The Lucid.

As I ran from the ugly but sad looking monstrous individual, I looked down at my wrist and noticed my skin was slowly dissolving from the poisonous gases the monstrous monster was spitting in the air. I suddenly stopped myself to relies it was a lucid dream, but there was a problem….I could not wake up. My Name Olivia, I am fourteen years old and this is my traumatic lucid dream story. It was an ugly rainy day, I felt as if the world was against me from the sad energy the universe was sending me. It felt as if the world was dead, and it felt like I was the only real human being. "damn" I said to myself in disbelieve. I could simply not believe that the world looked this miserable. I came to the conclusion that I would take a nap to distract myself from the negative vibes the universe was sending me. About two hours inside of my nap, I started dreaming. It felt as if I was in another world, but it also felt real at the same time. I looked behind me and saw something I know now as a shark, But not a regular one. It had feet and had worms inside of its clear and soggy intestines slowly with the worms eating it and making it rot inside. I was terrified. I tried to wake myself up but I could not. The shark started to chase behind me so I sprinted to a nearby hill and hid behind it. I could hear the loud thuds the monster would make Whilst walking as it was angrily looking for me. The monster suddenly started to spray gasses out of its nose that made my skin bleed then slowly dissolve. I do not know what the gas was but I now know it to be toxic to humans. I tried to wake myself up again by stabbing my wrist with a stick. Yet it suddenly felt to real to be a dream. and then I woke up. I screamed in fear while I noticed a sharp blade knife in my wrist while blood was gushing out. That gas that was making my skin dissolve was a knife cutting my skin. I suddenly looked up and saw a tall black figure. I am still not sure what I saw that day, but I know i passed out when i saw the figure. I woke up again in my bed in the same position i was in when i first started taking the nap,.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!