Mystery Kidnapping

John and Michael set foot on a little journey to go to play with their soccer ball. “Let’s go, can we go to the playground?” John asked running with a soccer ball. “Sure, we can Mr. Li the ranger on the way,” Michael said. After a few moments, John and Michael got to the playground.
“Hi, Mr. Li both of the kids said waving their hands. “Hello, kids, you’re going to play with that ball I presume”. Mr. Li the ranger said sweeping the leaves with a smile.

Michael and John started playing with their ball near the footpath while Mr. Li was sweeping the leaves. “Catch it John,” Michael said throwing the ball. Until a man with a black jacket on came along on the footpath. He was coming towards Michael and John.
“Hi kids, want a lollypop”. The stranger asked. “Yes please, but I don’t like this flavor, is there any other one?” John said asking politely.

“Yes, come to my van,” The stranger said. Mr. Li saw the two boys following the man towards the van. Mr. Li took close attention. “Here it is”, The stranger said. The stranger suddenly grabbed the two boys and chucked them into the van. Then, he drove off Mr. Li started to run after the van as he could still hear the boys crying for help. Mr. Li ran to Michael’s and John’s house as fast as his little legs could. After all he was just a ranger.

“Mrs. Mill,” Mr. Li said banging on the door in a rush.
“Hello, Mr. Li what’s the rush”. Mrs. Mill said confused.
“Your kids have been kidnapped by a stranger”.
Mrs. Mill fainted. Mr. Li gasped in horror.
“Call 911” Mr. Mill trying to hold Mrs. Mill in his tired arms.
Mr. Li called 911 and called the police to investigate the cause of the problem. After a while, the ambulance took Mr. and Mrs. Mills into the ambulance.
“Mr. Li stay here and give details what happened because you were there because I’m going to take Mrs. Mills to the hospital,” Mr. Mills said shutting the door.
Mr. Li nodded his head.
“What happened,” one of the police officers said grabbing out the notebook.
Mr. Li told the whole story.

“Thank you, we're going to investigate the kidnapping case”.Mrs. Mills and Mr. Mill walked out of the car. Mrs mills ran straight to me and asked, “have you found my sons yet”.
Mr. Li knew he was just a ranger, but he knew one thing he doesn’t have to wait for the police to solve the case.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!