Yellow Clouds

“Don’t apologise for a bad dream,” he said. “We all have them at one time or another”
She rolled over so her upper body was on top of his bare chest. All his muscles tensed and he closed his eyes as a fiery desire coursed through him. She swept a hand across his skin and whispered a sigh against his neck.
He wanted to douse the flames she stirred inside him, but as she moved her hand lower on his abdomen, the flames only burned hotter.
“Nick,” she said softly as her fingers toyed with the waistband of his boxers.
He opened his eyes and her lips were right next to his. Her eyes telegraphed need and want. With a groan, he pulled her closer against him as his lips captured hers.
Someplace in the back of his mind he knew this was wrong on so many levels. But that didn’t stop him from rolling her over onto her back and continuing to kiss her. Rationality certainly did not halt his hands that found her soft breasts and taut nipples.
Their tongues swirled together with a frantic hunger. She tasted of hot desire and he loved the tast of her as they continued the kiss.
He stoked his hands across her shoulders and down her arms. Her warm and silky skin was made for a man’s caress. She moaned slightly against his mouth. The husky sound, so filled for her desire for him, heated the blood flowing through his veins.
He was half breathless and yet he didn't want to stop tasting her sweet lips. When thunder boomed overhead, she didn’t flinch. It was as if she was completely lost in him. And that only turned him on more.
She finally stopped, only to sit up and shrug the spaghetti straps of her nightgown off her shoulders. The silky garment fell to her waist. The sight of her breasts in the flashing lightning coming through the window made him want to touch. He moved his lips to cover where his hands had been.
“Oh Nick,” she whispered and placed her hands on the back of his head to encourage the intimacy.
As the storm raged outside, the rest of her clothes were abandoned. She was beautiful in her clothes, but she was breathtakingly beautiful naked.
She showed no shyness or hesitation. Rather, she was passionate and exciting.
For every caress he gave her, she gave back to him until he had to take her completely. Anything less was impossible.
He hovered between her thighs. He gazed down at her. Her pupils were still wide, but he knew now it was from desire and not any fear.
“Take me, Nick,” she said, her voice husky with desire, “I want you so badly.”
“And I want you.” He eased into her and was immediately lost in her heat. She met him thrust for thrust, moaning her pleasure as her fingers clutched at his back.
Too fast. Everything was happening too fast and he tried to slow down. He wanted her with him when he reached his peak. He wanted to make sure she was thoroughly pleasured before he allowed himself his own.
And then she was there, her body tensing as she moaned again and again. Small shudders swept through her and his release was upon him. Intense…wild, his climax rocketed through him.
He finally collapsed on his elbows, keeping the bulk of his weight off her. She looked stunning with her dark hair splayed out on the pillow and her cheeks flushed with colour.
She reached up, placed her hands on either side of his face and then rose just enough to meet her lips with his. He tasted her love in the softness of the kiss. A love she’d given to him without question, without any reservation.
“That was magic,” she said when the kiss ended.
“Yeah it was.”
“Has it always been this good?”
He smiled at her. “Always.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!