Taunt

Darkness consumed Alias, everything she knew was lost, everyone she loved, hated her, at least that's what the voice said, the voice, brutal and taunting. Alias' soul was shattered. Everything was different, to her nothing was ok. She was lost in her thoughts then.. light? "No, its a trick, don't get your hopes up" the voice "Stop it! Leave me alone!" she slapped her hand over her mouth, she knew not to speak around the voice. She braced herself but.. nothing happened, Alias opened her eyes, there was light.. so much light. Tears welled up in her eyes "I'm free! Mother, Father!" her voice quivered when she looked around, there was cords and everything was white. "Where am I?" she thought still looking around, her eyes fixated on the darkest corner of the empty space, "There has to be something there," She took a step towards the gloomy corner and as if confirming her thoughts something moved revealing a silvery-blonde patch of hair, their aegean eyes meeting her sage ones, her breath hitched, "Fabian.." she breathed out, "I thought my name was bean?" he chuckled, Alias ran towards him with her arms outstretched, when she connected with his stomach he vaporised, leaving her confused, "Fab? Where are you?" everything faded to black then it hit her.. Fabian is DEAD, is this the end? What happens now? "Hello? Is anyone here?" she asked, nothing, maybe she really is crazy, "You're not crazy, you only hear things that others don't," another voice, this one was gentle and kind, "what's your name?" Alias asked "My name is Alyssa, you've never noticed me before why now?" Alyssa questioned "I know," a different voice stated, this one was deeper and more aggressive, "William," this time is was Alyssa who spoke, "Alyssa," Alias could feel the tension radiating from the 2 deities, she started to feel dizzy when 2 more deity's appeared one was a tall brunette male and the other was a pale blonde girl, her hair reminded Alias of Fabian's, "what's happening?" she asked, "shh just relax," the blonde deity whispered, Alias' body instantly relaxed, her vision became cloudy and she felt something pierce her heart, crimson blood rippled from her stomach and she became faint, all she could see was aegean blue eyes, her voice came out of a whisper..."Fabian,"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!