Year 2043

It’s the year 2043. Kim is on the neon express. It travels above the amazon jungle. The train makes tracks from the neon paricals kept inside it!! Kim while having the time of his life heard hissss. Instantaneously, Kim was jolted forward forcing him to slam his face onto the seat in front. The engine was broken, and the train was falling. There were no parachutes! The train plummeted rapidly. Parts of the train were breaking off. “WERE DEAD!!! screamed a lady. Just as she said it the daunting screams of people quickly disappeared as Kim's eyes closed. Just as she said it the daunting screams of people quickly disappeared as Kim's eyes closed. SLAMMM!!! The train smacked itself onto the ground immensely. Debri fell onto Kim’s fainted body, covering it with scratches. Several hours later he jolted out of the debri. “ Huh,'' Kim said quickly “ Where am I ??’ It was the dead of night. Vines twisted around Kim as he found himself in the middle of the jungle. Kim slowly got up but quickly fell back down. He had a gigantic split on his leg which was spurting blood. He looked around the train and shuffled to the nearest person and shook his sholder. He didn't wake up. Kim quickly discovered the knife stabbing into the guy's hip. He glanced at the train. There was a first aid kit! “Yes,'' Kim said breathlessly but too loudly.

Kim heard a rustle in the bushes. Kim closed his eyes and With huge relief Kim realised that it was a monkey with black fur and a white moustache. ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR Kim shouted,“ it’s a, It’s A Emperor tamarin!! Kim shouted and peered at Kim’s face bewildered. Uh, are you some kind of frog? it said. Oh no my leg!! Kim pounced on the first aid kit and quickly grabbed the bandage roll. Emperor tamar…UHHHHH I have to stop calling you that. I'm calling you… BEAR! Do I look stupid to you?? Wait Bu, err, oh I like it. whatever. Kim slowly got up and limped to the nearest tree. 'We need to rest,'' said kim. It was the dead of night. Where should we go?? Said Kim looking around. Cave!! said Buer Yes, that's perfect, said Kim. Kim slowly limped to the cave trampling over fallen vines and twigs.

Kim sat on the rocks GRRRRRRRR, Kim slowly turned around. The creature showed itself into the light. It was a JAGUAR. Kim froze in fear Finally Kim started running he wouldn’t be able to outrun this thing!! Just ahead was a cliff with a sound of gushing water. A WATER FULL. Im gonna die. Well lets try. Buer looked at Kim in total shock. Are uou CRAZY!! Only one way! Kim pounched of the cliff. The jaguar fell fight off. Buer and Kim closed their eyes as Buer fell of Kim's sholder. The cold raging water pushed them down into the water.

To be continued......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!