The Australian Bushfire

The bright, beautiful Australian bushland, now dark burning flames have taken over turning trees into blacken ashes.

Once breathtaking blue sky now dark, blackened and smokey. Cruel fire laughs higher and higher as tall as the Eiffel Tower.Bright neon flames rain over houses leaving nothing but burnt memories. Large,fiery trees fall faster than houses getting demolished by a bulldozer.

It rains flames over houses until there is nothing left but burnt ashes. koalas cry, birds squawk and all the animals make havoc in the forest.people couldn't do anything but to watch there house get demolished.then they go to the beach for a boat to come pick them up.

The the loving Australia we once new will soon return.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!