A Day At School

Once upon a time there was a school , where Three boys that were all good friends went and they were all in the same class.

On Monday they were playing Dodge ball at recess with other friends from other classes , and then at lunch time they were playing football on the oval, trying to kick the most goals.

After lunch break was finished they went inside to do Minecraft education in inquiry class, this is the favourite class because they get to make things on the iPads.

The next day at recess they played Rugby on the oval and when they went back in to class they had to do maths.
Then after maths they go to the garden where they are getting their tool license , they already have their knife license.

On Wednesday we have Spelling class, after they finish their Spelling they eat their fruit snack, once they have eaten they have writing class

They like to play all different sports at school and try different things.

On Friday they go outside for recess where they play football for 30 minutes, to practice for football training which they do every Friday night.

Then they go back inside to go do Kitchen, where they sit down at their tables and listen to the cooking teacher talk and tell them what they are making that day and when she says "Go Cook" they all stand up and go and make Salad Sticks or whatever they are making that day.

At the end of the day they all say have a good weekend and head home.

The boys all meet up again that night at football training where they train for 1 hour to practice for the games that they play on Sundays.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!