War Zone

Shedding blood everywhere. Pain and Agony was the crux. Nothing was amicable and facile to do. You have a choice to either give up or strive. The battlefield calling for more gore. It was fatal and hard to win with all this death happening. The erythrocyte gushing down the bodies in rapid speed. Which country wins? Curiosity around the air but the stronger and discipled will surely win. Dreams of winning the war are nothing but hope and desire.” Why join the army when it is a walk in the park having a normal job than giving your last breath in the devastating war” people ask me frequently. “Serve your country to the best you can and constitute it” I retaliated to the ignorant people as they looked at me like I was a failure in life. The people plod away saying “Not worth my time.”
What is there to consume? There are fish and potato pie which I don’t mind but I start to puke when I am getting Toad–in–the-hole. Gunshots happen time and again. BANG! BANG! BANG! Rifles, Assault rifles, SMGs, shotguns as always are wielded in the war. The bullets are deadly as a snake or lion. You must be alert for these deleterious guns or else it is the END.
Demolition, antiarmor and incendiary bombs are level best for destruction when teamed up with destroyer tanks. Causing destruction and annihilate everything in its path.
And what about my partner? My partner who is Dictatious who has been by my side through everything. Dictatious listens to commands solemnly. He is like super glue never coming off what it was stuck to. Dictatious is the best soldier in our troop. Determined to secure wins. Hardly ever, did we attain a win when we’re training with Dictatious, he consistently won. We are like a mouse when Dicatatious is a lion, a beast when it comes fighting. Stealth, Agility, and strength are all qualities a soldier must have. It is compulsory or else you are just pathetic and not needed.
War is not manageable or under your hands. You must earn the win even if it costs some body parts. Some of the soldiers bite the dust as if they weren't striving. Some got seized and tortured. This Stabs me in the heart. Who are we? We must win. Why lose? We must strive for triumph and obtain the win. We won't be failures or losers, but we will be among the champion of our country that we served it.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!