Barnaria

One day in the middle of school, there were two year two students named Bree and Ethan. They were playing in the darkest shed in the forbidden side of the school, then they saw a white circle appear. They were rapidly sucked in to the white circle and they were teleported to the coldest winter forest which is covered in snow. They tried to teleport from the winter forest back to school but they were trapped…


All of a sudden, they met a goat who had arms and he also talks. His name was Roudoff. They quickly walked to his House and drank tea they had to hide because the ice queen was coming for who ever talks to them or tries to help them to defeat the ice queen and then turns them in to ice sculptures.


Bree and Ethan walked up the drive Way and soar Roundoff in a gigantic
cage he was petrified and fritend because the ice queen had the canines were under him so Bree and Ethan challenged her to a fight with swords Bree and Ethan stabbed the ice
queen threw the hart. All of a sudden, a magical old lion came out of nowhere and sent them back to Gympie west state school.


They arrived dazed and woozy. Ms Saraber asked where have you been you have been missing for a week! Your parents moved lased week the police have been looking for you for weeks wheel have to take you to Canada and find your mum and dad or I can adopt you and help you with your education by studying history about cave man and Ill adopt you and take good care of you. If you want ill even buy you a pet Parrot tomorrow and ill call your parents and let them know that I’m adopting you? And then ill call the police and stop them from looking for you. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!