Rainforest Haunted Mansion

Once upon a time there was a boy called Jack, a girl called Mia and their Dad. They were just on a walk, but then they found a bush trail, but it was a rainforest trail. They all went down the forest trail, Jack said I don’t feel so well, Mia said we should go back and walk on the road, but then Dad said no this will be fun.

So they went on the bush trail and they came to a creek. Then they continued on the bush walk and then they found a long bush trail so they walked on that bush trail, they still didn’t realise that it was the trail to the rainforest.

Then they finally made it to the end of the bush trail and they made it to the rainforest.

Jack said this is really fun now and Mia was going to say the same thing Jack said. Jack, Mia and there Dad contined on there bush walk. Then they came up to the second last bush trail. They made it to the end of the second last bust trail and they walked and walked and walked and then something happened…

They realised it was a rainforest and they continued walking in the rainforest and then found… An abandoned Mansion. They were all scared. They all said this was creepy so they all ran in all the same way and saw nine lost kids. They were surrounded by four Ninja’s the nine kids were all scared and then the four Ninjas were scared because three zombies popped out of nowhere. Now everyone was scared but one of the ninjas tried to fight all three but one of the zombies died and one of the ninjas also died. There were three ninjas left and two zombies; they all retreated then came an Attack!!!

Both of the zombies attacked and then all three ninjas went in but it was a 2v1 in the end. Two ninjas and one zombie. Then an attack came from both teams. They used all their skills but the ninja won. Everyone cheered for the ninja and threw him in the air and the ninja was happy for himself but they still didn’t find their way out.

They walked until they found the way out of the rainforest and they were lucky to find the way out of the rainforest but they still didn’t know how the mansion was haunted. And it also had a huge pool but something I didn't tell you about the mansion had ten gravestones in the mansion. That was why there was zombies there but some of the zombies didn’t wake up in the end.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!