Leo The Hero

Once upon a time, there was a small village called 'Zariya', the village was in a deep forest, everyone in the village were as happy as can be, except for the hungry, terrifying Goblin.
One day, the hungry goblin had no food to survive so he stole the villager's children and lured them to his cave, at once all the villagers started to panic and worry. Until Leo the Hero courageously volunteered to save the children!
Leo the Hero was born with telekinetic abilities and was always willing to help and save people which is why he was given the name 'Leo the Hero'.
Suddenly, Leo let the distressed villagers be rest-assured that he was going to save the children and defeat the Goblin. Then off he went, it took Leo an awfully long time to travel to the Goblin's cave as the Goblin lived on top of a big, rocky mountain, Leo rode on his horse to the top of the mountain, he then went ahead to hide, peeking through the cracks in the cave to see the children huddled together, terrified.
Leo powerfully marched into the Goblin's cave, the Goblin turns around and looks at Leo the hero with disappointment. Leo used his telekinesis to push the Goblin into the cracked wall, but the Goblin quickly grabbed Leo the Hero and threw him onto the hard floor. The children watched in fear for Leo the Hero, as the Goblin was becoming stronger and stronger, Leo became knocked out for a few seconds, even though Leo was in terrible pain he stood up and tied the Goblin to the wall, the Goblin looked tired and that the Goblin had, had enough. Leo collected the children and guided them carefully back to the village, the villagers ran up to him in shock, the parents started to cry of happiness. The villagers gratefully thanked Leo.
Then Leo had one more job to do, at last he travelled back to the Goblin's cave and spoke to the Goblin, the Goblin apologised for what he had done, the Goblin explained that he had no food left and didn't know what else to do, Leo the Hero empathized with the Goblin and decided to teach the Goblin to reach out when the he needs help and how justice can always be achieved even if you have done the wrong thing. After a few days, the Goblin learnt about kindness and had made friends with some of the villagers, the Goblin suddenly felt extremely happy and accepted. Now everyone including the Goblin was happy and they all lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!