Dan The Duck

Once, when the sun was set and the moon was out, Dan the duck went on a hunt.
During Dan’s first hunt, he was hiding behind a tree peeking at his prey. Dan saw a big, fat, green frog. He was getting ready to pounce on him. Dan suddenly gobbled him up. The next day, Dan was gearing up for the night because he hadn’t eaten all day. He was starving! At exactly 6:09 pm, he would go out for his prey. He was hiding behind a tree peeking out. He saw a really juicy insect. It was a slug. Slowly it slithered across the green overflowing swamp.
After that day Dan had plans to go on a coffee date with his friend Maria. Nothing would stop him - even if the coffee place floods. Suddenly, Maria betrayed him. She tried to eat him! Dan waddled quickly to his home. When he got home he decided he was never going to eat another animal again! So, from that day on, Dan became a vegan - Dan the vegan duck.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!