Victory At The G

one day Melbourne demons won a cup i was very happy and then my dad saved up money so we could see Melbourne play against bulldogs. when we got to the airport we paid for our tickets and we waited for our airplane.while we waited i pulled out my book and read it.

then finally our airplane got here and we went on board. i pulled out my tablet and played mine craft the video game.the plane ended up going higher than the clouds and the view was beautiful.

eventually we landed and i was very happy that i finally got to stretch my arms and legs.we quickly ran to a taxi and he drove us to a hotel.we thanked the taxi driver and went to the hotel so we could go inside our room.

when we got inside our room was a small white bed and another small bathroom.i was petty bummed out how small our room was but dad said not to worry to much. then a few hours passed and before i new it it was time for the big mach so we went back to our taxi driver that it was time to get going.

our taxi driver drove us to the big stadium and believe it or not i actually got to see patraka . when the match started Melbourne scoured and the hole crowd went wild including me.in fact we scored so much that i actually thought we were gonna skunk them but then they scored a few goals and that was the end of the first quarter.

we went to grab some snacks because the snacks smelled so good that i could practically taste the juice on the chicken.when we got back the second quarter was about to begin so i took a big bite out of the chicken and it was Delicious.then it was the start of the second quarter and we got the first goal because there best player pushed one of our player on the back.

but then the bulldogs started to fake fouls so they could score more goals.it went like that for the hole time and and in the end bulldogs where tied with us at the end of the quarter we were tied.there was a long break in fact it went fore so long that we managed to eat 3 hole chickens.

when we went back on the field and when we did both teams scored so much goals so fast.i mean like every minute one team will score.
at the end of the quarter we were barley ahead.

then in the final quarter we did a great mark and that gave our team enough motivation to score a ton of goals and in the end we managed
to win.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!