I Am So Sorry



Dear diary, I messed up big time at my aunt Georgie's party. To begin with, while I made my aunt's favourite meal [pasta] I accidently yelled at her "GO AWAY" because I didn't wanted to ruin the surprise whereas she only came to check if I didn't burn the kitchen and suddenly the cat came and ran in the small checked kitchen which made me spill all over my aunt's new clothes. This may sound like one thing and a small mistake but it isn't. When the whole family was picking a movie I screeched " Harry Potterx2" but my old fashioned aunt only had CDs of people singing in the opera, so as a joke I said "your old" as it was a tik tok trend I had to try out but I wish I was using my brain because she told me to clean the mess I made in the kitchen which she will never say. when I went home my mom shouted at me " I never raised you to be a disrespectful child and it is a must for you to say sorry to your aunt who lives in an area which is surrounded by fearsome creatures". I was also grounded and was not allowed to see my pet dog for a month!

PS: Aunt if you are reading this I am so sorry I never wanted you to be angry at me and ignore me i hope you forgive me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!