War Of The Century

" Get up soldier"! My eyes start to gain sight. " We must retreat sir"! Screams of dying and injured soldiers stabs my heart. War is never a clean battle. Leaders of all nations will do whatever it takes to win, even if it means sacrificing soldier's lives. " Have mercy"! Leaders show no mercy to their adversaries, all they show is hatred and pain. Going into front lines is always challenging. As I arrive my sweat from my forehead dives to the ground as my goosebumps prepare to take over my body. I can't even think with all the brutal and devastating sounds as they rush into my ear drums. I'm stunned by all the helpless soldiers dying the war of century. This is true reality not a fairy-tale. Survival is the only thing you can think of. Its like every for himself. All you can see is dead soldiers an blood in the battlefield. As soon as we hear our general yelling " the enemy will sign a defeat contract boys. At 12:00 pm war of century will end. It has been confirmed" I realize that There will be no reigns of terror and I will no longer experience a long term of suffering because of the pain and brutal soldiers that I have seen with my own eyes. This is truly war of the century.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!